Have an idea?

Share it with us or vote on other people’s ideas. Our product team is listening.

eMite

Welcome to the user feedback forum for eMite, an Operational Intelligence Platform that combines advanced analytics, data correlation, KPI management and threshold alerting into a single, out-of-the-box browser-based solution - providing actionable insights from both real-time and historical data.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add to existing Virtual index's

The virtual index has a limitation of not allowing new index's to be added in future, meaning rework after developing the mapping and re-creating measures if you want to add a new index at a later date.

It would be better if we could add the index to an existing Virtual index. This would mean less rework and far better user experience. It will be common for new index's to become available after the initial VI was created.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

REQUIREMENTS GATHERING  ·  0 comments  ·  eMite Core Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Heat Map null value colour sector

Null value colour option for heat maps, currently shows 0 calls as Red (or most negative on colour spectrum). Simple option to make Null value a definable colour separate to the scale.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  eMite Core Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Reporting on-hold status

The aggregate for realtime, unfortunately, does not capture on hold status. It is actually a part of interaction status rather than agent/queue observation.

Request to be able to report on on-hold.

See case 00009728.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

REQUIREMENTS GATHERING  ·  2 comments  ·  eMite Core Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  eMite Core Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. eMite Dashboards with Splunk Data

I'll be honest, I love Splunk as a log analytics tool. It allows me to filter and search through my logs and identify trends quite quickly. However, it's wallboarding and report generating processes are a bit slow and cumbersome. The Splunk adaptor that you guys provides is abit cumbersome as well. I'd like the best of both worlds, great log analysis and great wallboarding/reporting - can we make this happen?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

REQUIREMENTS GATHERING  ·  1 comment  ·  eMite Core Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Capture User Response and calculate KPI on top of it.

We have a KPI e.g. Last month. Now let's take a use case. Our current month is April, so our last month would be March. If we display the last month KPI data in a status block and link it to a date filter. Using date filter now we select month as Feb so ideally KPI should capture this response which is Feb and should calculate last month of Feb which is Jan. In current scenario date filter selection overrides KPI filter and displays data for the month of Feb.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

REQUIREMENTS GATHERING  ·  1 comment  ·  eMite Core Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base