Have an idea?

Share it with us or vote on other people’s ideas. Our product team is listening.

eMite

Welcome to the user feedback forum for eMite, an Operational Intelligence Platform that combines advanced analytics, data correlation, KPI management and threshold alerting into a single, out-of-the-box browser-based solution - providing actionable insights from both real-time and historical data.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Reporting on-hold status

The aggregate for realtime, unfortunately, does not capture on hold status. It is actually a part of interaction status rather than agent/queue observation.

Request to be able to report on on-hold.

See case 00009728.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

REQUIREMENTS GATHERING  ·  2 comments  ·  eMite Core Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  eMite Core Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    TRIAGE  ·  Yogendra Kale responded

Thank you Alex for sharing this idea, we will be looking into this.

Regards
    Yogendra

3. Drillthrough Filtering works from Realtime Drill Through

It would be nice to be able to select an item on a Realtime Drill through report (for example Realtime Queue status) and have that filter a second non-realtime drillthrough.

Use case, Realtime Queue status, click on a queue and have that show the Agent Observations for that queue.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you Alex for sharing this idea, we will be looking into filtering on Non- Real Time based on Real Time data.

Regards
    Yogendra

4. Compared to Average for status threshold

I would like to be able to set threshold values for a status datablock showing either count or sum to update its color compared to the average value for the metric
    e.g show value colored green when better than average
    show value colored red when worse than average

needs to allows for scenarios where lower value is better (eg. average wait time) and where higher value is better (eg. grade of service)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  eMite Core Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you Matthew for sharing this idea, we will certainly consider it.

5. Ability to set individual wallboard display times

Currently the full screen "play" rotation for wallboards allows you specify the number of seconds that they show, however it is the same for all displays. I would like the ability to be able to display one wallboard for 60 seconds and switch to another wallboard to show for only 10 seconds.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

IN PROGRESS  ·  1 comment  ·  eMite Core Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for sharing this idea, we will definitely look into it.

7. Share pages and reports to a centralized library

Rather than add a page into another user's dashboard automatically, I want to be able to share or duplicate a page to a shared library then users can add this page to their dashboard if they want it. Also this will allow users to remove pages that they no longer want or need on their dashboard - such as test pages for report troubleshooting or out-of-the-box content that is not relevant.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

TRIAGE  ·  1 comment  ·  eMite Core Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Disable report preview when editing an existing report

When editing an existing report, the default behaviour of the report canvas is to preview the entire report as a column chart.

I regularly build large base reports, which are then displayed as Grid rather than chart and then further filtered via additional linked datablocks in order to narrow the data displayed. However this means that the preview can take a long time to display which slows down the time it takes to edit or update the report parameters.

Is it possible to disable this preview? Or at least have this preview mirror the same configuration that the report datablock…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

IN PROGRESS  ·  1 comment  ·  eMite Core Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Enable eMite indexes to be queried using a REST API

eMite onboards data from multiple data sources and can create custom cross-correlated KPI's. It would be great if these KPI's could be queried from a PureCoud call-flow (i.e. using a HTTP Get method), to allow us to make routing decisions based on KPI's which are important to our business.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  eMite Core Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. eMite Dashboards with Splunk Data

I'll be honest, I love Splunk as a log analytics tool. It allows me to filter and search through my logs and identify trends quite quickly. However, it's wallboarding and report generating processes are a bit slow and cumbersome. The Splunk adaptor that you guys provides is abit cumbersome as well. I'd like the best of both worlds, great log analysis and great wallboarding/reporting - can we make this happen?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

REQUIREMENTS GATHERING  ·  1 comment  ·  eMite Core Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Capture User Response and calculate KPI on top of it.

We have a KPI e.g. Last month. Now let's take a use case. Our current month is April, so our last month would be March. If we display the last month KPI data in a status block and link it to a date filter. Using date filter now we select month as Feb so ideally KPI should capture this response which is Feb and should calculate last month of Feb which is Jan. In current scenario date filter selection overrides KPI filter and displays data for the month of Feb.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

REQUIREMENTS GATHERING  ·  1 comment  ·  eMite Core Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Option to disable datablock UI "snapping"

The UI feature that automatically positions datablocks to the top of the page and keeps sizing consistent can be useful in keeping lines straight. However, it can become a bit of a nuisance when working on smaller dashboard elements or when trying to customize around a particular background image. To allow for more flexibility in dashboard design and aesthetic options, I would like to request the ability to disable this UI "snapping" on particular dashboards.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

IN PROGRESS  ·  0 comments  ·  eMite Core Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Add option to set default CC or BCC in Report Scheduler email feature

We would want something where the BCC or CC field can be hard coded, not something that can be free text anytime someone creates a new report schedule.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base